|The rat race have started... Door to desk 1.20 h|
1. I sleep in a bed.
2. I go up early in the morning
3. I dress somewhat nice
4. I got a slightly shorter beard
5. I take daily showers
6. I buy flowers (I admit only one, but its a start)
7. I have Anna within arm length distance instead of half a world away.
8. My daily exercise is a 3 minute bike ride to the train station.
9. I have started baking bread and I can't stop it - my sour dough keeps calling, feed me!
10. I spend my days with other people that, like me, breath air but mostly think about water and fish
|My cube at NOAA CCMA Biogeography Branch. Lots of |
fish around, and Swedish meatballs waiting for me at my desk.
|If it wasn't for the computers this photo could well have |
been from the last century (thats the last time I baked)
|Home made cinnamon buns according to secret family recipe (found on google)|
|My very own rye sour dough bread, I am so proud of myself! Good Gustav!|
|Anna Valentine. We followed up with the black and white silent movie "the Artist"|
|Baking and flowers, what is happening to me?|
|My new pirate ships arrived just in time to decorate the wall...|
Stranded on a desolate beach...